[EGG (Development of Mathematical
Thinking Skills through Calculation)]
Learn by concept and type
EGG (Development of Mathematical Thinking Skills through Calculation) is a
new-concept teaching material for developing the thinking skill,
which can promote not only the accuracy and speed of calculation,
but also the flexibility of thinking and mathematical reading ability.
- Level 1 (1st graders): 6 volumes
- Level 2 (2nd graders): 6 volumes
- Level 3 (3rd graders): 6 volumes / 18 volumes in total
1. Linkage with mathematical subject of elementary school
- It mirrors the math curriculum for the 1st-3rd graders. We divided the units into volumes,
so children can choose to learn the part they want to.
All types put together
- It covers all kinds of tasks to be done in elementary math, i.e. numbers
and calculations are basic, and various thinking problems are presented.
By dealing with various types of problems, children can increase
the accuracy and speed of calculations as well as the flexibility of thinking
3. Thinking calculation that children learn by thinking
- It is a basic book for developing the thinking calculation power
while thinking based on accurate understanding,
and avoids simple repetitive problem-solving.
It is structured so that children can understand the concepts and principles,
think and learn on their own.